Apollo Ghosts – Landmark
Landmark is your debut with You’ve Changed Records. It seems like a natural fit (there are even references to fellow You’ve Changed artist Shotgun Jimmie on the album) but how did the collaboration come about?
Adrian: It was actually really easy. It’s funny to see stuff pop up like, “Apollo Ghosts sign to You’ve Changed records” when in fact nothing has been signed. There were no papers or fountain pens. I got to know Steve last summer while I was living in Sackville, New Brunswick. A summer bro-mance if you will. I played some drums for him in a jam-space. We had a few beers. I asked him if he’d be interested in putting out a future Ghosts record and he seemed really into it. You’ve Changed is no paperwork and no bullshit. Ideas and promises are made verbally, informally and honestly. We’re honored to be associated with such great bands on the label. (The Line of Best Fit)
- What Are Your Influences?
- American Joint
- I'm In Love With The U.S.A.
- Why Can't I Be The Man On Stage?
- Violet Margaret
- So Much Better When You're Gone
- Weekend Fantasy
- Day of Glory
- For What They Do, They Do
- Paralysis Of My Long Clerkship
- I Followed The Rules And I Got Everything
- Guitar Brother
- Will You Forget Me?
- Jason Oliver - Guitar
- Amanda Panda - Drums
- Jarrett K - Bass
- Adrian Teacher - Guitar
- Sleeve Artwork: Amanda Curti
- Insert and Layout: Melanie Coles
- Recorded by Jay Abner and Adrian Teacher in Vancouver, BC, November 2011-February 2012
- Mastered by Prairie Cat Mastering in Belvidere, Illinois